- 300g candy potato, peeled and chopped into bite-size chunks
- 400g tin of borlotti beans, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1tsp yeast unfold
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ tsp floor coriander
- 2tbsp crunchy almond butter (we used Meridian)
- 1tbsp oil
- Flour to mud
- Burger buns, lettuce, roasted peppers, sizzling sauce, onion rings and further almond butter, to serve
- Boil a kettle, pour the water right into a saucepan and punctiliously add the candy potato. Cook dinner for eight minutes till tender. Drain nicely.
- Warmth the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Put the entire components besides the oil and flour right into a meals processor and season nicely. Pulse just a few instances till the combination has blended however nonetheless retains some texture.
- Tip the combination onto a clear work floor and divide into 4 parts. Then, mud your arms with flour earlier than shaping every portion into burger-shaped patties. Put aside on a flour-dusted plate.
- Pour the oil into a big frying pan over a medium warmth and cook dinner the burgers for eight minutes on either side till nicely browned. Serve in burger buns with lettuce, roasted peppers, sizzling sauce and further almond butter.
TIP: use a spatula to rigorously flip the burgers, in the event that they begin to unfold use the spatula to nudge again into form.