250g dried spaghetti
2tsp crimson wine vinegar
3tbsp olive oil
100g rocket leaves
2 garlic cloves, chopped
6 giant tomatoes, chopped
100ml white wine
1tsp dried chilli flakes, plus additional to serve
700g cockles or clams, scrubbed
150g spinach leaves
4tbsp chopped contemporary parsley
6tbsp black olives, chopped
Juice 1 lemon
- Cook dinner the spaghetti based on the pack directions till al dente. Drain, reserving 6tbsp of the cooking water.
- In the meantime, mix the vinegar and ½tbsp of the oil in a small bowl. Add the rocket and toss to coat.
- Warmth 1½tbsp of the remaining oil in a big pan with a lid over a medium warmth. Stir within the garlic and tomatoes, then add the wine, chilli flakes, cockles or clams and spinach. Cook dinner, lined, for four–5 min till the clam or cockle shells have opened. Discard any that haven’t opened. Take away the pan from the warmth.
- Add the drained spaghetti to the seafood and sauce, together with the parsley, capers and olives. Add just a little of the reserved pasta water, if wanted, to make extra sauce. Stir to mix.
- Switch to four bowls and drizzle with the remaining oil. Squeeze over the lemon juice and sprinkle with the additional chilli flakes and plenty of freshly floor black pepper.