- 1 very low salt gluten-free vegetable inventory dice
- 125g prompt polenta
- 2tsp plus 1½tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium purple onions, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1tbsp drained child capers
- 250g child spinach
- ½ small bunch contemporary basil leaves, plus further leaves to garnish
- four x 150g agency white fish fillets
- Put 750ml boiling water and the inventory dice in a saucepan over excessive warmth. Cowl and produce to the boil, then take away the lid and add the polenta. Scale back the warmth to low and cook dinner, stirring, for five–7 min till polenta is thick. Take away from the warmth and canopy to maintain heat.
- Warmth 2tsp oil in a big, non-stick frying pan over a medium-high warmth. Prepare dinner the onions and garlic for five min or till softened. Stir within the tomatoes and capers for an extra 2 min or till the tomatoes begin to soften. Fold within the spinach and basil, then switch to a bowl.
- Warmth 1½tbsp oil over a medium-high warmth. Prepare dinner the fish, turning as soon as, for five min or till browned and cooked by.Season with black pepper. Divide the fish, polenta and tomato combination amongst four plates and serve garnished with the additional basil.